tiistai 4. helmikuuta 2014

Candy for eyes










After summer holidays I haven´t bought any clothes. Because my cabinets are exuding of clothes, I´ve just thought that I have already enough clothes. In some way I´ve lost my inspiration with dressing up.  I´m dreaming about all king of trendy clothes and jewels, but I´ve noticed that if  I´ve bought a cloth that I´ve dreamed about the cloth doesn´t feel so pretty anymore.
  But at the same time I´ve noticed that photos in fashion magazines and blogs inspire me more and more. If I see someone who has dressed up beautifully that person makes me smile. If you think, the clothes you are wearing yourself you see the worst. But of course if someone praises you clothes it makes you happy.
  I don´t what do people think about my dressing when I sometimes use even weird clothes... But actually I don´t even care! I have many friends and they don´t either care how I dress, cause I don´t dress up so weirdly that people would stare on me so that my friend would be ashamed and walk other side of the road :D
  I would so much like to do more DIY-things to my clothes. I have now jeans that I´m decorating with flower fabric. Let´s just see when i´ll get it ready :D An other thing that I´m exited about is chancing clothes with my friends. You can new clothes but chance your old clothes back anytime. From the flea markets I don´t find really interesting things
  We consume too much and the landfills are fulling up. You don´t have to own everything yourself, but you can watch videos and photos online and admire.
   I searched thing that inspire me and I found these few things: I´ll never get fed up with jewels, those shorts settle so beautifully from the back too,  I´ve dreamed about a leather skirt and everything that has rivets looks pretty. But any of these things wouldn´t really fit me... But I can just admire <3

Jewels are from Bik Bok and clothes and bag from Alexander Wang


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti